Professional Sports Clubs
TGMS provide a full range of consultancy services for professional sports clubs, with a wealth of experience in pitch improvement projects including existing stadia pitches and training grounds as well as new developments.
Our services for professional sports clubs include:
- Performance testing to meet the criteria stipulated by sports governing bodies.
- Surveying (topographic, soil and asset).
- Feasibility studies.
- Conceptual designs, stakeholder consultation and assistance with planning applications.
- Detailed designs, technical specifications, bills of quantities and construction drawings including:
- Irrigation design and assessment
- Under pitch heating design
- Floodlighting design and light studies
- Drainage designs
- Earthworks calculations
- Pitch construction profile
- Pitch reinforcements systems.
- Production of tender documents and assistance with the tender process.
- Project management and contract administration.
- Performance specification and employers requirements followed by the assessment of tender bids and contractor proposals.
TGMS also provide agronomic support services, incorporating initial site assessment, grass establishment, maintenance programs, ongoing advice and agronomic management plans. Our current customers include Chelsea FC, Sunderland AFC and Wigan AFC.
See our case studies.
For more information feel free to phone us on 01525 307060 or email via our online contact system