Local Authorities & Schools
TGMS provide a full range of consultancy services to support local authorities & schools from the feasibility and planning stage through to project completion and client handover. Our feasibility reports are often used as the basis for attracting funding (e.g. from The Football Foundation, Sport England, Section 106) or obtaining outline planning consents for developments.TGMS are Sport England Framework Consultants and have worked with Sport England to develop the protocols for Equivalent Quality Assessment and the Sport England Design Guidance Note for Natural Turf.Our services for local authorities & schools include:
- Surveying (topographic, soil and asset).
- Feasibility studies.
- Conceptual designs for multiuse winter and summer sport layouts.
- Stakeholder consultation.
- Assistance with planning applications.
- Detailed designs including earthworks calculations, drainage designs, technical specifications, bills of quantities and construction drawings.
- Phased development options, ensuring a level of pitch availability throughout the development stage.
- Project management and contract administration.
- Agronomic advice.
- Equivalent quality assessments.
By structuring our services into discrete stages we ensure that projects have secured funding and have outline planning consents in place, before commencing with full design. This approach helps reduce upfront cost to the customer.
See our local authorities & schools case studies.
For more information feel free to contact us on Tel: 01525 307060 or email via our online contact system