Contractors & Developers
TGMS provide a full range of consultancy services to support contractors and developers from the feasibility and planning stage through to project completion and client handover.
We work both client-side and contractor-side on a range of projects including construction of schools, construction of sports facilities on new housing developments (e.g. Section 106 developments) and the development of sports hubs.
We are experienced in helping our clients meet planning conditions. TGMS are Sport England Framework Consultants and have worked with Sport England to develop the protocols for Equivalent Quality Assessment and the Sport England Design Guidance Note for Natural Turf.
Our services for contractors and developers include:
- Equivalent Quality Assessments (benchmarking of existing sports facility quality to ensure that new facilities are equivalent or better than existing – a common planning condition).
- Initial site investigations and feasibility studies.
- Production of Employer’s Requirements for D&B contracts.
- Development of integrated design with other designers on the project including architects, M&E engineers and civil engineers.
- Management of the tender process including provision of tendering.
See our contractors & developers case studies.
For more information feel free to contact us on Tel: 01525 307060 or email via our online contact system